ACE XP Polymer Fiber™ is a true achievement in additive technology to enhance asphalt concrete performance. Because seeing is believing, Surface Tech and their Local Distributors have developed a first-time user program called the ACE XP Pilot Program (APP).
The following outlines the parameters of the APP for First Time Users.
SURFACE TECH AGREES:
- to provide the Owner / Specifier with up to 7 full boxes of ACE XP Polymer Fiber (1066 TEs) at 50% of MSRP.
- to provide the Owner / Specifier with the necessary dosage equipment for production for free.
- to provide the Owner / Specifier with a review of the mix design to be used on the Pilot Project for free.
- to provide the Owner / Specifier with IDEAL CT Cracking Testing of the ACE XP reinforced mix compared to the unreinforced control mix at 50% of MSRP.
- to provide a full report of the project including mix design, testing, and photos.
ACE XP LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR AGREES:
- to provide the Owner / Specifier with the price provided by Surface Tech delivered to the producer’s plant location.
- to provide the Owner / Specifier with trained personnel to run the dosage equipment for the duration of the production for the project for free.
OWNER / AGENCY AGREES:
- to provide a control section either side by side to or back to back to the Pilot ACE XP Project location. This control section should use the same mix design and be at least 1000 tons in size.
- to provide samples of both the ACE XP reinforced mix and the unreinforced mix for IDEAL CT Crack Testing and agrees to pay for 50% of the testing cost as well as the reduced cost of the material and service.
- Provided that the project is installed without complication and the IDEAL CT crack test shows at least a 15% improvement, The Owner / Agency Agrees to purchase at least minimum 5,000 TEs of material and service of ACE XP Polymer Fiber from the Local Distributor at typical MSRP over the next 6 months from the Pilot Project Signature Date below.