VALOR, the solution revolutionizing new construction, full depth, and overlay applications. With unparalleled performance backed by data, VALOR leverages the power of aramid fibers. Our aramid polymer fibers enhance the asphalt’s tensile strength, minimizing cracking and improving overall resilience. Together, this innovation provides a formidable solution that enhances the longevity and structural integrity of asphalt surfaces. With VALOR, you can confidently tackle any project, knowing they have the ultimate solution to create robust, long life and low carbon pavements.
VALOR = Long life, low carbon pavement
- The only EPD Certification Aramid product (Low carbon additive).
- The only Emerald Eco-Labeled Aramid product.
- No potentially harmful plastics or other fillers.
- No risk of additional VOCs impact stack testing.
- One dose is 5 times less volume than the competitor dramatically reducing shipping and storage costs.
- ASTM Standard D8395-2023 for Aramid Fibers in Asphalt Mixtures standardizes a dose as 2.1 oz per US Ton (65 grams/tonne).
- Patented binding method disperses into mix. No Aramid clinging to inside of drum and hoses nor loss into the bag house.
- Form factor ensures precision dosing
- Reduces cracking by 30-50% on Ideal CT
- Reduces rutting up to 15% on HWT / IDRT / AMPT
- Extends life up to 50%
EASE OF ADOPTION
- Safe, easy and clean plant implementation
- Precision dosing with daily reports
- No change to JMF / No Fly Away
- Compliant with Build America, Buy America Act. No waiver required
- ASTM Standard #D8395-2023 for Aramid
- Longer life expectation even with RAP / RAS
- Reduces embodied carbon in comparable mixes
- EPD certification – Ultra low carbon additive
- Meets the customers’ sustainability commitments
- Meets low carbon asphalt specs on IIJA and IRA funded projects
- Great option for future BMD compliance
- Listed in Emerald Eco Label (NAPA’s verified EPD tool)
- Helps to meet corporate ESG reporting requirements
- Longer pavement life
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Lower life-cycle cost