JUNO™ is a true achievement to enhance concrete performance. Because seeing is believing, Surface Tech and their Local Distributors have developed a first-time user program called the JUNO Pilot Program.
The following outlines the parameters of the JUNO Pilot Program for First Time Users.
SURFACE TECH AGREES:
- to provide the Owner / Specifier with up to 150 pounds of JUNO in desired format.
- to provide the Owner / Specifier with a JUNO prescription for the mix design to be used on the Pilot Project for free.
- to provide a Case Study of the project including mix design, testing, and photos.
OWNER / SPECIFIER AGREES:
- to do its own testing at its own costs and to share all the test results with Surface Tech.
OWNER / AGENCY AGREES:
- to provide a control section either side by side to or back to back to the JUNO Project location. This control section should use specified mix design and be at least same size as JUNO Pilot size.
- Provided that the project is installed without complication and shows palatable improvement, the Owner / Agency Agrees to spec JUNO on at least one project within the next 6-months of approved piloting.